dinsdag 20 november 2012

WHO AM I?

sorry for the long time no posts ;s. But I'm busy with a Youtube account! So you can see me... yeah haha that sounds weird :p (IN THE VLOGS I WILL SPEAK DUTCH :c). For my Christmas I'm going to get a new camera! Yes i'm so happy! I will post so much posts and i will test beauty products and write reviews! I'm so excited♥. But for now, i have made a 'WHO AM I'? Post. Well  little ID from me:
NAME: Gaelle, i know complicated...
AGE: 13 years old :)
HOBBIES: singing, writing, blogging, shopping, dancing,laughing, drawing, be my crazy self! O.O
BEST FRIEND: Jasmijn! A year ago we where in the same school (is that a correct sentence?). But i've moved to another school unfortunately :( I miss her but we still see each other fortunately.:)♥
MUSIC: I'm a Directioner! I love 1D! But i like also Rita Ora and Rihanna. And the Rolling Stones!
BROTHERS: Yes, one little half-brother, he is really cute but I PAD addicted.
SINGLE? Yes, Happy single :)
WISH LIST: This is a hard one, idk i think first a new camera :) I am also in love with JUMPIN it's a lovely lable but a little pricey for me haha.
FAVORITE QUOTE: I know so many good quotes but what's very important for me is the quote 'be yourself'. I know that's sometimes hard, because not every person accept you like you are but chlotes help me with that. Ofcourse i'm sometimes scared with the idea people think I'm weird or something. But then i think, Gaelle it's your style and i just wear it. (like my boy london cap, people think why is there 'boy' written? She's a girl? That's just the funny part of it,right? )
This is me no picmonkey or something, just natural me and haha sorry for my weird smile.

2 opmerkingen: